Beef Spiedini is a popular Italian favorite. This recipe reimagines it with Louisa Toasted Ravioli, and makes a hearty main dish. Plus the combination of onion, zucchini, yellow squash, green and red peppers adds color and flavor.
18 Louisa Toasted Ravioli (Beef and or Four Cheese)
8 oz. skirt steak, cut into ¼” cubes
2 ¼ tbsp. olive oil
½ yellow squash, diced into ½" cubes
½ red onion, diced into ½" cubes
½ zucchini, diced into ½”cubes
½ each green and red bell pepper, diced into ½”cubes
1½ tbsp. parsley, chopped
1. Prepare Louisa Toasted Ravioli according to package directions.
2. Season skirt steak with salt and pepper. Dice into cubes.
3. Meanwhile heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Sear seasoned steak in a hot skillet.
4. Remove the steak from skillet and set aside. Sauté the vegetables in same skillet, season with salt and pepper if required.
5. Plate the Louisa Toasted Ravioli and top with sautéed vegetables, diced steak, and parsley.